Planning A Visit
- Contact Us
- Faith Formation
- Faith in Action
- CHURCH NEWSLETTER
- Stephen Ministry Video: Meaningful Service Experiences
- Stephen Ministry Video: Stehen Series Leader's Training
- FEATURED: Our New Look~July 2013
- FEATURED: 2013 Pentecost Picnic Photos by Janell Hoffman
- ARTICLES >
- Gallery 2014 Christmas Auction
- Gallery: Bishop Gulick Visit 2012
- Slide Show: Bob in Ethiopia 2011
- Ready CC Millwood Documentation
- OTM Search Process
Greeters Ministry Functions:
The Greeters Ministry is responsible for welcoming visitors to the Parish and for going to any length to make the visitor feel welcome and then significant to our common life. The goal of the “Greeters” is to begin the process of incorporation and assimilation into the Parish for each visitor, and to complete the process by enabling each visitor to become a communicant in good standing.
- Greeters serve on a rotating basis as greeters at the front door and join the Rector at the end of the service to introduce the visitor to the Rector.
- The Greeter encourages the visitor to sign the guest book, gives the visitor a newcomer’s package and provides the office with the name, address (and contact information of the visitor.