Planning A Visit
- Faith Formation
- Faith in Action
- FEATURED: Bishop Shannon Visit 29 Sep 2013
- FEATURED: Our New Look~July 2013
- FEATURED: 2013 Pentecost Picnic Photos by Janell Hoffman
- Article: Clarke Daily News-2012 Country Fair
- Article: Clarke Daily News-Pet Show Results at Christ Church, Millwood's Country Fair
- Article: Clarke Daily News-Grant to Food Pantry
- Article: Winchester Star-HOPE delivers for families
- Article: Winchester Star-Old Chapel Celebrates 220 Years
- Article: Winchester Star-Powhatan Students Serve On MLK Day
- CHURCH NEWSLETTER
- Gallery 2014 Christmas Auction
- Gallery: Bishop Gulick Visit 2012
- Slide Show: Bishop Jones Visit 2011
- Slide Show: Bob in Ethiopia 2011
- Ready CC Millwood Documentation
- This Sunday's Schedule
Greeters Ministry Functions:
The Greeters Ministry is responsible for welcoming visitors to the Parish and for going to any length to make the visitor feel welcome and then significant to our common life. The goal of the “Greeters” is to begin the process of incorporation and assimilation into the Parish for each visitor, and to complete the process by enabling each visitor to become a communicant in good standing.
- Greeters serve on a rotating basis as greeters at the front door and join the Rector at the end of the service to introduce the visitor to the Rector.
- The Greeter encourages the visitor to sign the guest book, gives the visitor a newcomer’s package and provides the office with the name, address (and contact information of the visitor.