Planning A Visit
- Contact Us
- Faith Formation
- Faith in Action
- CHURCH NEWSLETTER
- Stephen Ministry Video: Meaningful Service Experiences
- Stephen Ministry Video: Stehen Series Leader's Training
- FEATURED: Our New Look~July 2013
- FEATURED: 2013 Pentecost Picnic Photos by Janell Hoffman
- ARTICLES >
- Gallery 2014 Christmas Auction
- Gallery: Bishop Gulick Visit 2012
- Slide Show: Bob in Ethiopia 2011
- Ready CC Millwood Documentation
- OTM Search Process
Visit Our Christ Church Cares Food Bank
open Saturdays, 9am to 11am.
For more information, click on the slide to open a new window.
Christ Church, Millwood:
Holy Eucharist: at 8:00 a.m., and is celebrated on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays at the 10:30 a.m. service. Morning Prayer: 2nd and 4th Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
Christian Education classes for all ages: 9-10 a.m. Directions/Map .
Old Chapel, Boyce:
Services are held at Old Chapel on Easter and Sunday of the 2nd week of September. Intersection of US Route 340 and VA Route 255, between Boyce and Berryville.
A Look Inside...
Churches of Cunningham
Click to view full size
Yesterday & Today
Originally referred to as "The Chapel at Cunningham's" (Cunningham's being the name of the tavern near the chapel), "Old Chapel," as it is now known, is the oldest Episcopal Church in continuous use west of the Blue Ridge Mountains. In 1892 we outgrew Old Chapel and moved to the relatively new village of Millwood where we built Christ Church.
Welcome to Christ Church
We at Christ Church, Millwood, are at a really exciting moment in our history! We are in the process of searching for a Rector to help in continuing the long and excellent traditions of this parish.